Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nick Marts Bikes

A few of you have seen it around the streets of SB and I have got some damn good reviews so far. I hope everyone likes it. The bike is awesome. It makes me want a coupler bike really bad. It also wants me to get my own HI VIS on. 

Side shot. 

Coming straight at you. Tapered Steerer.

Nicks View.

Custom all the way.

Couplers and Paint.



Reinforced seat tube and coupler. Clean lines.


I hope everyone is having a great year so far. I know I am. I'm heading up to SF tomorrow night to go see friends and rub elbows with the local bike folk. I will be back mid day friday. Quick trip. I will have my phone on and I will be responding to emails.

A great song I wish I would have posted for New Years instead of the last video.

No comments:

Post a Comment