Monday, January 16, 2012

ChaChaCha Changes!

2012 means time for change! Not big changes, just better changes! First things you will notice on the blog is the Wait List. Everyone has been asking me how long my wait is. So I have decided to add a wait list on the blog. Now you can see where you are in line or if you are interested in getting a frame where you will end up in line. I will update this section regularly so people can monitor progress. When ordering a custom frame, you are putting a lot of confidence in the builder. Having you, the customer, be engaged from start to finish is important to me and important to you. Now you can follow the process from time of deposit to the finished product. The current wait list is only people who haven given me deposits, deposits are what hold your place in this line. Just because you told me you want a frame, doesn't mean I put you on this list. No hard feelings, I just have to keep it fair. As more and more people become interested I have to make sure that people are taken care of on a first come first serve basis.

Also, the website is updated! There are still some grammar changes and typos that we are working through, but you can check it out and let me know what you think www.stinnerframeworks.com. I have included a lot of things!   

I have build kits with pricing available to view. These are premium high end build kits. They are also build its that I believe will help your frame ride even better. However, custom is custom. If you want something else, let me know and I can get you a quote!

Like I had mentioned in an earlier post. Pricing has changed and is more affordable than ever! Feel free to browse the prices and the add-ons to get a very affordable and fully custom frame.

New pictures as well! 

So thats all the good stuff and things that have changed for the better. I hope you find the site easier to navigate and pricing out your custom frame a little bit easier. It seems that everyone I have talked to feels as though there are a lot of hidden things with a custom frame, I'm trying to clear that up, because there really isn't.

Anyway, its Monday and I hope everyone is getting through it just fine! I'm headed to the bench now to get a full days work in. Maybe squeeze in a ride at the end of the day.

Cheers,
Aaron



No comments:

Post a Comment