Friday, December 16, 2011

HI VIS!

So I got Nicks bike off to him! He was stoked. So was I. I know a lot of people already saw the pictures up on my flickr but I'll re post a few just for fun. They are super shoty and I took them right as he was about to leave on the bike. I will be posting real photos soon. Until then. Enjoy these!







I was really happy with how this bike turned out. Now its on to my NAHBS bike. Its going to be a good one. I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Should be good.

Just to give everyone a heads up. I will be updating my pricing for the New Year so keep checking the website. Also, if you havn't yet, like us on facebook and check out our flickr. It will keep you up to date with the on to on goings at Stinner Frameworks.

Last but not least, check out this song. I have listened to it on repeat for about an hour. Damn good. I can't wait to here more stuff from these guys.

 I've Got A Feeling - The Fiddle Heirs (featuring Ryan Young) by TrampledbyTurtles

No comments:

Post a Comment