Sunday, November 27, 2011

Classic Indian Red.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone had a great day with family and friends. Hopefully you got some riding in too. I was able to get out for a solo ridge ride yesterday up above Santa Barbara. It was quite nice to get in a good ride before devouring turkey all afternoon. Things have been progressing around the shop. Nicks bike is off at paint and I have started on D2's commuter. This weekend with family and friends is giving me a great opportunity to relax before starting up my NAHBS bike. Its going to be a good one.

Here are some official pics on Andrews SS commuter. It turned out really great. Even though we didn't get a chance to throw new components on it, it still looked really rad. I think it actually helped the bike stand out. Check it out.








Andrew wanted the option of being able to add a full gruppo if he wanted too, even though he only had single speed components. Either way, he was really happy, so was I. He wanted a real classic looking bike with a modern look. I think we achieved what we had in mind.

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving. I sure am. Getting some great riding in. Enjoying great food and beer! Hanging out is always nice, but its back to the workbench tomorrow.

Wolf Parade. Such and amazing band. Check out all there music if you can. This music video is just really cool. Make sure to turn it up so your neighbors can hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment