Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall.

Everyone has been asking what I have been up too and I apologize for the lack of updates. I finished building Nicks S+S Coupler frame. It turned out great. I'm very happy with it. I'm waiting to send all the parts and pieces to paint. We are just waiting on the Enve fork. They are super backed up out there in OR. So the waiting continues.




 I also finished Andrew's Frame and fork. The bike turned out great. I will post some better photos of it tomorrow. But for now enjoy these photos.




I'm totally digging the time change by the way. I like being able to get up and ride before I get crackn' in the shop.

I'm starting Chris Ellefson's 29er next week. I will try to keep everyone posted. Its going to be my show bike for NAHBS so check in because it will be some really interesting stuff. I promise.

I got to see the Future Islands last year here in SB and they returned again to play Muddy Waters last night. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to make it out to go see them. I hope to see them again soon though. Here is one of their new popular songs. Its pretty damn good. It picks up the mood in the shop when I start getting tired. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment