Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Upcoming Days Off.

Hi Everyone,

I will be out of the shop Thursday and Friday of this week. I have family fun/graduations to attend. I will still be reachable by email, although responses will be delayed unless they are extremely important.

I have been busy in the shop turning out bikes. I have 4 bikes at paint right now, they got a little jammed up but I talked to my boys at Spectrum yesterday and I have two coming back this week, so look for photos next week.

If you would like to keep up with photos and ongoings that are more regular, follow me on instagram: @astinner. Or like us on facebook Stinner Frameworks. Or you can follow us on Twitter @StinnerFrames. I update these much more often than the blog. I reserve the blog for important things to say.

My buddy and all around great dude Matt Miller (www.hazardoustaste.com) has been stopping into the shop frequently. He is an amazing photographer with unbelievable skills. He and I are working on a few projects together that people should see sooner or later. When he was at the shop a few weeks ago picking up his new Stinner, he whipped out his camera and shot some photos while I was working. I didn't even know he was taking pictures of me, here's how they turned out.







I am pretty psyched on these photos. If any of you out there need some photography done, he is the man. Matt Miller Hazardous Taste.

Alright ya'll. I got a full days work ahead of me to catch up for being gone the next couple days. Cheers.

New stuff coming out of Grizzly Bear! It sounds amazing so far. Check out the guitar in this song.




No comments:

Post a Comment