Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Road Apple

Happy Mothers Day! I hope everyone got to have a great Sunday hanging out with the women that brought them into this world. I also hope everyone got some good rides in this weekend. I didn't because I'm still recovering from my move earlier this week, but I'm going to try my best and get out this next week and into the weekend.

That being said, we have some photos! We finally got the photo studio back up and running and we were able to snap some good pictures of great bikes. 

This bike has been done for over a month now and Jeremy has been out riding it around. This is Jeremy's first real road bike. He has been an avid mountain biker for a long time and knows how to make a bike POP. He wanted to rival the paint scheme of Nick Marts Orange S+S bike. So I give to you the HI VIS Road Apple!

Side profile with the extra large tubes. Jeremy is a tall guy with lots of power. We call him white lightning.



Jeremy went all out with some nice parts to compliment the build. He also didn't flake on all the ano bits to match.


Its subtle but everyone will know where this bike was built.


Paragon replaceable hanger. Rival rear derailleur. King R45 hubs. Everything to guarantee a bike a long life.


Green fzik bar tape and saddle to match.


Seat tube sleeve for extra strength in the right areas.

 Overall, I was very satisfied with this build and Jeremy was really happy with it too. We had an opportunity to do some cool and creative things and build him a bike that will last a long time. Tomorrow is back to the bench. I have Jon M's bike to get done and then Steven H's bike. Hopefully get those done and off to paint so they can get riding them. I hope everyone has a good week. Check in later this week to see some more photos of more frames. Cheers.

One of my favorite bands and a band that will always get you going. Great riding music. GREAT MTB music. Great working music when you are wound on espresso and have a ton of stuff to do. Something just as loud as this bike. Rock on!





No comments:

Post a Comment