Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Metallic.

Hows it going?

I got another one for you. This is Matt M's road rig. Its got a bi laminate seat tube and is built up nice and light. It will have all brand new red on it, as soon as it gets here.


Side shot with the custom painted Enve fork to match.

PF30 Shell with the fillets all smoothed out.

Seat tube sleeve to reinforce a highly affected heat zone.


Front shot with the headtube badge, cable adjusters and the custom Enve Fork


Backside shot. All aligned and ready for a rear wheel. It also has the paragon dropouts with replaceable hanger.

Matt is coming to SB to pick up this bike on Thursday. Most of his parts should be here today. We also built up a custom wheel set with King hubs and Velocity rims. I will get some more photos of that stuff up as I get them.

On another note, I will be raising my prices effective June 15th. I was trying to hold out as long as I could, but I can't any longer. With the new paint and the time I'm putting into each bikes, I have to raise them. I'm sure everyone can understand. I will still be very reasonable and probably well under what most top builders are charging anyways. I want to keep making awesome bikes and turning them around quickly. Cheap, Good or Quick. Pick Two. TIG bikes will be going to $1400 and Fillet/ Lugged will be going to $1800. All bikes will be coming with OX Platinum/Columbus Life mix. Tube upgrades will be for Ultra light tubes.

That being said, if you have thought about getting a bike, get on the wagon. My current pricing will still be in effect for the next 30 days, so get your deposits in while the prices are ridiculously low.

OK, back to to work. Two TIG bikes in the works right now. Sean H's and John M's.

Here is a sweet jam to get you through your Wednesday. If you get a chance to see "It Might Get Loud", check it out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iErNRBTPbEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>



No comments:

Post a Comment