Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday

I've been cranking over here! Building, designing, creating! I can't complain. Life is good. I promise to have more photos for everyone soon. I've had two bikes at paint for a while and I have another one going out today. So the photos have been delayed because of the new paint schedule, which is fine. I finished another frame that is already being ridden. We've been trying to get photos of it, but the shop has been a big game of Lego's for the last month and a half, so my "photo studio" has been in limbo as well.

I also have another bike that I have been slowly working on that has been a project for a friend of mine.

So that's 5 frames for me in the last 7 weeks. Not bad. Jeremy P's frame starts on Monday!

If you like photos and want to see more photos of my daily undertaking (kinda what this blog used to be) follow me on instagram. All kinds of stuff going on there. Astinner.

It rained all week and now its beautiful outside here in Santa Barbara. Go outside and ride this weekend. Spring is here and I couldn't be happier. Cheers!

Enjoy this jam. It should get your Friday kicked off right.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d712Th-4y0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>


No comments:

Post a Comment