Friday, February 24, 2012

NAHBS is 7 days away.

Its crazy. Only 7 days away. So I didn't get a chance to really say how excited I am about going to NAHBS this year. Its going to be great getting to meet all the like minded people. I have been feverishly trying to get everything dialed. I got my frame back from Velocolour the other day and it is on fire! Noah did an awesome job on the bike and it really helps show off the hard work I put into it. My customer is super excited about it too. I will be posting some preview shots soon. I feel like I need to wait until next week to really start unloading photos of my stuff. I'm still waiting on some beautiful custom hubs from Chris King and some rims from Stans No tubes. These should be here today. So I will build the wheels and then build the bike. I especially need the rear wheel to make headway on this bike. That should give you some clues of the rad stuff we came up with. I'm getting all anxious just thinking about it.

One other thing I'm ecstatic about the Stinner crew that will be in Sacramento. Its going to be great having all of my friends around to celebrate the weekend. Its going to be a great time. If anyone else wants to come up, its not too late.

So I have two more frames that are off to paint and now I am on cruise control until NAHBS. I will be working a little bit early next week but I will be taking the 1st through the 5th off. So if you are trying to get ahold of me, you know where I will be. I'll be posting some pics this weekend of a CX bike I finished last week.

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment